The owners are retiring and are selling to the bare walls.
PLEASE READ ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE BIDDING. BY BIDDING, YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Buyer’s Premium: 18% (Credit Card) OR 15% (Cash/Check)
- NC Sales Tax charged on all personal property that has no title -- unless exemption certificate on file
- In the last 2 minutes, that item will extend 2 minutes until all bidding has ceased. Be aware, a lot of bidding happens in the last few hours and closing will be fast, so if you cannot be in front of your computer at conclusion of auction, use the Max Bid feature, and the computer will handle your bidding and try and buy at the cheapest price for you.
- Valid Credit Card required for bidding approval Payment Options: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, approved Check from NC residents, Cash that can be paid on-site at pickup!
- ALL ITEMS SOLD AS-IS WHERE ALL FAULTS - PLEASE INSPECT PRIOR TO BIDDING OR ASK QUESTIONS AS NO REFUNDS GIVEN!
- Descriptions of the items are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed. It is the Buyer's responsibility to conduct any inspections prior to the auction. Pictures and descriptions may be updated throughout the process due to giving a better understanding of the item being sold.
- All due diligence periods end the date the auction is scheduled to end and prior to the end of the auction.
- Ultimately, it is the Buyer's responsibility to inspect all aspects of the items before placing a bid. No sale shall be invalidated by the Buyer as a result of he/she not conducting their own inspection prior to placing a bid or doing due diligence. It is automatically acknowledged by placing a bid that you have personally inspected the property, hired an agent to inspect the property, or waived your right to inspect the property.
- ALL Firearms buyers will need a permit or concealed carry license.
- Auctioneer is acting only as the seller's agent.
- Winning Bidder Notification: If you are the winning bidder you will be notified with an invoice via email within 12 hours of the close of the auction.
- Charge backs: Bidder agrees that under no circumstances will he or she initiate a charge-back.
- Server & Software Technical Issues: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software or any other online auction-related technologies, the Auctioneer reserves the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the Auctioneer nor the online bidding software and service provider shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to cancel, suspend, extend or reschedule an individual item or auction event. The auctioneer reserves the right to make changes to the auction closing times or inspection or removal times.
- Email notifications will be sent to registered bidders with updated information as deemed necessary by the Auctioneer.
- Any item not picked up at stated pickup time will be forfeited with no notice to Buyer unless arrangements have been made in advance with the auctioneer prior to end of pickup time.
- No refunds or charge backs will be granted due to a lack of removal during the designated times.
- No labor, equipment, tools or supplies needed to package or remove purchases will be provided by the auctioneer. Please bring enough tools and labor.
- Any damage caused by a purchaser or other party during the inspection or removal periods must be made good by purchaser or party causing the damages.